Openbravo's User Experience Lab
GUI design, ERP Usability and Visual Design

UX Storytellers: My Story about Wet Cats and Openbravo

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A while ago I was invited to write a story related to the User Experience domain in order to publish it in a book together with stories of other user experience professionals from around the world. Although I am still alive :-) I felt flattered to write my "mémoirs" and grabbed the opportunity to share what I have learned in my career. The book ‘UX Storytellers - Connecting the Dots’ is now ready.

My story starts with wet cats and ends with reflections on the challenges and rewards of designing the user experience for ERP software at Openbravo.

The hard copy will ship in January. For now, there is a free PDF download

‘The Wet Cat’ can be found on page 542 (Scribd) or page 571 (PDF)

1 comments:

Rok said...

Love the story!